Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Shoes

 

We took Nicholas to get new shoes yesterday, because a pair of his jammies had turned his shoes pink! We decided to have Christopher's feet measured too since we were there and his feet had grown from a size 5 1/2 to a 7! Yes, we are horrible parents. How did we not see his feet had gotten bigger. So we looked for shoes for Christopher too and they didn't have any in his size that we liked (of course). So, today I asked Jimmy to try the Stride Rite store in the Northridge mall, and thankfully they had shoes in his size that we had liked. In looking at his new shoes, I couldn't believe how much bigger they were than his other shoes. Then it hit me, that he will no longer be wearing his first pair of shoes. He had outgrown them. Those were the last pair of baby shoes that we would ever get to buy again. I felt a little sad, so decided to take a picture of his shoes (yes weird, I know), and here it is. Christopher was being nosy as I was snapping away and I got one of him in the background. He was probably thinking, "what are you doing with my shoes".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment