Nicholas was up before 7am. I don't know if he remembered it was Christmas or if he was just up early. We had a hard night with Christopher who did not want to go to sleep and was up from 2:30am - 5:30am, so Jimmy and I were both exhausted. We finally got up closer to 8am and woke Christopher up too. Nicholas was so excited! I let him open his stocking first, and the first thing he pulled out was a bey blade. He saw it and said, "super cool!". Funny boy! Christopher wasn't into opening presents. He kept trying to tear the paper and put it in his mouth. They both loved everything that Santa gave them and can't wait to play with each and every thing.
We had the family over later that afternoon and it was pure chaos from that moment on, but I wouldn't have it any other way. All of the kids had fun and the food was great, minus the mashed potato incident :-)
At night we had attempted to go drive through Candy Cane Lane, but it was so crowded. I guess that is why we never do that on Christmas Day. And as soon as we started driving, Nicholas fell asleep and was out for the night. Merry Christmas!
One funny thing that happened..Nicholas called me to come to his room because there was "cat poop" in our room. Granted a cat has never been in our house since we've lived here, but I went to go look anyway. There was a little piece of chocolate on his floor..ha ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment