My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, November 11, 2011
Veteran's Day
Nicholas' school was closed for Veteran's day today, so I took the day off to be with him. It was nice being just the two of us. We went to the mall and went shopping, he rode the carousel (for the first time ever), we had lunch and went to Costco (he fell asleep in the cart, I wore him out). It was such a nice day though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment