My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Bumps and bruises
The bumper has been off of the crib for about a month now because I read in a magazine that babies can suffocate themselves with them. Now that he is standing in his crib, he has been banging his head into the wood of his crib and he got a big bruise on his head. At school today he was pulling himself up on the changing table and lost his balance and went down, on the way giving himself a red mark on his chin. Then to make matters worse, at home he whacked his head on the table getting a small cut above his left eye. Today was not a good day for our little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment