My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Sitting Up
When I got up this morning to get Nicholas out of bed, he was just sitting there looking at me..this is the first time we have seen him sit up by himself..so naturally I grabbed the camera to take his picture..we also put him in the kitchen sink to play and he loved it! He splashed and splashed and got water all over the floor. He is 9 months old today and has his 9 month check up tomorrow, so we can finally find out how much he weighs now! 3 more months and he is one, can you believe it?! (He weighs 23 lbs, 7 oz and is 30 inches long).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment