My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Thursday, July 24, 2008
More teeth!
Nicholas has more teeth breaking through! The newest broke through yesterday and is on top right in front, and another one is breaking through right next to it. He is eating so much better and is actually opening his mouth when we feed him, thanks to the patience of his teachers at daycare! He is pulling himself up more and more on his own, mostly using us (our hair, shirts, whatever he can pull on) to stand up. I'm sure he'll be walking before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment