Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dodger Game

We went to our first Dodger home game yesterday. He didn't seem too interested in the game of course, but was watching and making faces at everyone around us. We had also decided to use the Ferber method that night..he woke up around 2am and was crying his eyes out. We left him alone hoping he would go back to sleep, but he just sat there crying and crying. Next thing I know, he pulls himself up in his crib and is standing there staring at us (still crying)..I felt so bad, I gave in (of course). But that was the first time he stood up by himself like that. I was so excited..if he wasn't crying I would have grabbed the camera..next time I guess. So Jimmy had to lower his bed (again) and now it's at the lowest it can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment