My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Sunday, July 20, 2008
First wedding & museum
It was a day of firsts today. We went to Nicholas' first wedding and museum all in the same day. He was so good in the church, I was afraid he'd be talking the whole time...but the family just passed him around and he didn't make a peep. (He was too busy people watching)..we had some time to kill between the ceremony and reception and found the San Bernardino County Museum (will never go back there again, we saw the whole thing in an hour)..he was looking at all of the exhibits and when we took him out of the stroller, he got so excited and kept turning his head to see everything..it was a long day for all of us but a good one..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment