We drove down to Fountain Valley today to watch Kalani's last basketball game of the season. While getting ready, Christopher fell asleep on the changing pad. I guess he was that tired! Kalani's team won the game, and we got a ton of great pictures! (The most important part!) We decided to go see a movie (Unknown) after the game and took Christopher with us. Big mistake! We sat down and I was hoping I could nurse him and he'd go to sleep. What was I thinking? He saw the big screen and wanted to watch the movie, so we turned him around to let him see it, but then he started talking and people started looking at us. So, I took him out of the movie and we hung out in the lobby for an hour and a half! I could've taken him to see Tango, but I felt weird sneaking in to see another movie. Oh well, lesson learned!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Basketball and a movie
We drove down to Fountain Valley today to watch Kalani's last basketball game of the season. While getting ready, Christopher fell asleep on the changing pad. I guess he was that tired! Kalani's team won the game, and we got a ton of great pictures! (The most important part!) We decided to go see a movie (Unknown) after the game and took Christopher with us. Big mistake! We sat down and I was hoping I could nurse him and he'd go to sleep. What was I thinking? He saw the big screen and wanted to watch the movie, so we turned him around to let him see it, but then he started talking and people started looking at us. So, I took him out of the movie and we hung out in the lobby for an hour and a half! I could've taken him to see Tango, but I felt weird sneaking in to see another movie. Oh well, lesson learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment