We put Christopher in the sink today for a quick bath. We did this with Nicholas when he was about the same age and got some great pictures, so I was hoping for the same. The sink in the apartment must have been a lot bigger than our sink now, because Christopher wasn't that deep in it at all. He loved it though! He splashed and splashed and got water everywhere! I think he liked sitting there feeling the running water through his fingers the most. But then he got bored and tried to stand up so I knew it was over...
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Bath time
We put Christopher in the sink today for a quick bath. We did this with Nicholas when he was about the same age and got some great pictures, so I was hoping for the same. The sink in the apartment must have been a lot bigger than our sink now, because Christopher wasn't that deep in it at all. He loved it though! He splashed and splashed and got water everywhere! I think he liked sitting there feeling the running water through his fingers the most. But then he got bored and tried to stand up so I knew it was over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment