Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 18, 2011

St Patrick's Day

 
 
 

We got into the spirit of St Patty's Day and all wore green. We didn't eat green food or anything, but did read the story about St Patrick's Day at bedtime.

Both kids are doing GREAT! Nicholas hasn't had any accidents lately which means we're going to Disneyland this weekend if it doesn't rain. He's even been doing great at drop off in the morning. He used to tell us every morning when we told him we had to leave to go to work, "No not yet", or "No, you don't have to go to work", or my favorite, "I want to go to work" and would usually cry. He's been giving hugs and kisses to both of us and waving good-bye without tears. Jimmy has been watchimg Star Wars with him lately and has been explaining who all the characters are. He likes "Dark Mater" but Yoda is his favorite, of course. I wonder if he'll want to be Yoda for Halloween?

Christopher slept the whole night through for two days straight! I couldn't believe it when I woke up and realized he didn't get up alll night! He's not crawling yet, but did pull himself up to stand on Wednesday using the side rail on Nicholas' bed. Maybe he'll walk before he crawls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment