Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

Conversations

Nicholas is talking up a storm these days and I love our conversations, they are usually so funny!

Today he told me in the car when we were waiting to pick up Jimmy, "Mommy you don't have a friend. You need one. I'll find you a friend." I asked him if he'd be my friend, but he said no :-(

Earlier this week, I was talking to one of the mom's at day-care who is pregnant and having a girl, and I told Nicholas that Evan (his friend) is going to have a baby sister. He told me he wanted a baby sister like Miss Jeanette (his teacher who has a daughter Christopher's age). I told him that he has a baby brother, and he kept saying he wanted a baby sister. It was so funny. When we went out to the car where Jimmy was waiting, I told him to tell his daddy, and he said I want a baby sister and a brown doggy. I have no idea where the brown doggy came from, but he would not let the idea go for the rest of the night. He wants a baby sister and a brown doggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment