My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Saturday, March 12, 2011
He's a Boy!
We ran around and ran errands today with the kids in tow as we usually do and people always stop to look at Christopher to say how cute "she" is and I always have to say that he's a boy. It must be the long hair and the long eyelashes. Well, we also went to dinner with some friends and this lady stops at our table to look at him and again says how cute "she" is. He was wearing green and white jammies with dragons on them, sitting in a high chair with a baseball themed cover..based on that, I don't see how he could be confused with a girl. But, she was telling him, that diamonds are a girls best friend and that Jimmy needed to buy "her" some diamonds..umm..ok?? I know he needs a hair cut, but am trying to hold out for just a few more months. I remember after we cut Nicholas' hair for the first time, he looked so different, and not like a little boy anymore. I think I may cry when we finally have to cut Christopher's hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment