

I took Nicholas to the doctor today for his 3 year check up with Christopher in tow. I was a little worried about juggling both kids, but it went a lot smoother than I had anticipated. Nicholas got to stand on the scale for the first time, and got measured for his height against the wall for the first time too! Then we went in the room and waited for the doctor. He wasn't thrilled when the doctor came in but he let her listen to his heart and check his reflexes. The doctor did say that his tonsils look big and that we need to listen to see if he ever stops breathing in his sleep and gasps to catch his breath. I wonder if he got his tonsils from me? I took him to pee in a cup (with the baby in tow) and lo and behold, he actually did it! I had him stand in front of the toilet while I caught his pee with the cup, something I never thought I would have to do :-) Then came the fun part, the shots. He got the flu shot, a TB test, and she did a cholesterol and hemoglobin test. The flu shot was the worst of the three, but he never cried and thankfully the nurse had Spider Man band-aids!
He now weighs 32 1/2 pounds, is 38 1/2 inches tall, and has a size 11 foot!
No comments:
Post a Comment