Christopher is now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies. He now weighs 14 pounds and is 24 3/4 long. He's still up twice a night to eat and is still sleeping with us in our bed. I've decided to try to put him in his crib tonight to sleep, we'll see how well that goes. He's very stubborn (already) and is drawn to the tv (already), whenever it's on, he gets quiet and just stares at it! He's not as wobbly anymore and is holding his head up very well. When we pick him up he stiffens his legs to stand up too. Jimmy's mom thinks that he may walk early like Jimmy did. Guess that means I need to start baby proofing early.
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Three month check up
Christopher is now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies. He now weighs 14 pounds and is 24 3/4 long. He's still up twice a night to eat and is still sleeping with us in our bed. I've decided to try to put him in his crib tonight to sleep, we'll see how well that goes. He's very stubborn (already) and is drawn to the tv (already), whenever it's on, he gets quiet and just stares at it! He's not as wobbly anymore and is holding his head up very well. When we pick him up he stiffens his legs to stand up too. Jimmy's mom thinks that he may walk early like Jimmy did. Guess that means I need to start baby proofing early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment