Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat



We took the boys to Fountain Valley to go trunk-or-treating with the cousins. Nicholas was so excited to finally be able to wear his Buzz costume and to have us all dress up with him. We went with the Toy Story theme this year. Nicholas was Buzz Lightyear, Christopher was Sheriff Woody, I was Jessie and Jimmy was the Alien.

I think Nicholas was a little overwhelmed by it all, but he liked to see the other kids in their costumes and get "candies". Later in the day he told me about the different characters he saw, that he "saw Spider-Man get candies and Iron Man get candies and Mario get candies", etc, it was funny. The Mario he saw was from Super Mario brothers, I'm not sure how he knows who that is, but he does. Some of the vans were set up as mini haunted houses, but he wouldn't go in them. There was a cake walk and when his number was called, he went up to look at the cakes to pick one out. They had cupcakes, and he picked a plain one with white frosting. I think eating the cupcake was the best part of his day! Christopher was just happy people watching and being held while we walked around from car to car.

No comments:

Post a Comment