Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween








We dressed up again today for Halloween. Nicholas was excited to wear his costume for two days in a row! We all got dressed up again and went to our friends house. We hung out and waited for everyone to come over, ate, and then headed out. I took Nicholas to the first house and tried to get him to say Trick-or-Treat, but he wouldn't do it. I think he was just being shy, so I said it for him. As we went from house to house, I think he only said it two or three times. There was one house that had decorated their garage as a haunted house, but he refused to go it. I think he had fun running from house to house with the other kids. The baby was happy just being held and being outside. When we were done, we went back to the house to inspect the candy. He only got one lollipop and it was a chocolate flavored tootsie pop. He took one lick and gave it to Jimmy. He did get some Swedish Fish and ate those, but the rest of the bag was filled with chocolate or sour candy. Good thing I bought him a bag of dum dums, I should have brought it with us, but didn't think about it. We watched the Nightmare Before Christmas and Nicholas was having so much fun, that he didn't want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment