We went to a birthday party today for three of Nicholas' friends at a dance studio. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was so much fun! They had a dance teacher teach the kids hip-hop. Nicholas did his own thing of course and it was hilarious to watch. He also got his face painted for the first time ever and asked for Spider-Man of course.
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Birthday Party
We went to a birthday party today for three of Nicholas' friends at a dance studio. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was so much fun! They had a dance teacher teach the kids hip-hop. Nicholas did his own thing of course and it was hilarious to watch. He also got his face painted for the first time ever and asked for Spider-Man of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment