I saw this really cute Thanksgiving craft on the Everyday is a Crafting Day blog and thought we would try it. Nicholas was very excited to do this because it meant he got to paint in the house (we usually save painting for outside). Forgetting what a perfectionist I am, we ended up re-doing the handprint at least five times (I stopped counting, so it could have been more). Needless to say after doing this again yesterday, right after Nicholas gave me his print, he wanted to go wash his hands. I think he's officially over painting turkeys, and I think they may have that on the list of things to paint at school too! But it came out great and I'm excited to have a new keepsake that we can display each year!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thanksgiving Crafts
I saw this really cute Thanksgiving craft on the Everyday is a Crafting Day blog and thought we would try it. Nicholas was very excited to do this because it meant he got to paint in the house (we usually save painting for outside). Forgetting what a perfectionist I am, we ended up re-doing the handprint at least five times (I stopped counting, so it could have been more). Needless to say after doing this again yesterday, right after Nicholas gave me his print, he wanted to go wash his hands. I think he's officially over painting turkeys, and I think they may have that on the list of things to paint at school too! But it came out great and I'm excited to have a new keepsake that we can display each year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment