Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dentist appointment

 

We took Nicholas to the dentist today for a cleaning and I was prepared for a miserable visit. All in all, it went a lot smoother than the last time. We looked for Nemo in the fish tank that only has two fish and played Pac Man while we waited to be called. Nicholas somehow on his own had Pac Man go through the ghosts without dying. No idea how, but Jimmy seemed excited about it! I had been preparing Nicholas today telling him we were going to the dentist today and that we would go see the puppies at the pet store after. He of course did not want to go to the dentist, so I had to carry him in the room. They had the tv on cartoons, so I had him lay against me and watch. He let the tech do his cleaning without a fuss which was surprising but wouldn't wear the napkin to prevent his shirt from getting wet. When the dentist came in, he was done and did not want her to polish his teeth, so I had to hold him down, which I hate doing. But when it was all done, he got a new Spider Man tooth brush and was very happy! We went to the mall after and the pet store had closed down, so went to Target and let him pick something from the dollar bin (he picked a Cars puzzle).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment