I took Christopher outside for a little while today to play with bubbles. For some reason we have three bubble machines, not sure why. As soon as they started to come out, he got wide eyed and just kept following them with his eyes. I tried to entertain him with the leaves that were on the ground too, but he didn't have any interest in them. There is just something about bubbles!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Bubbles
I took Christopher outside for a little while today to play with bubbles. For some reason we have three bubble machines, not sure why. As soon as they started to come out, he got wide eyed and just kept following them with his eyes. I tried to entertain him with the leaves that were on the ground too, but he didn't have any interest in them. There is just something about bubbles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment