
We took the boys to see Santa Claus today, hoping Nicholas would be more willing to see him. No such luck unfortunately. He cried and ran away from him, back to his stroller. I showed the people working there the photo from two years ago (where we had Santa leave and sneak back behind the chair), but Santa didn't get it and didn't really cooperate. I told them we would come back when he was back from his lunch break. We returned a little earlier, and I tried to get Nicholas to just sit on his chair without Santa being back yet. Eventually he did sit down and I had the photographer take some shots without Santa, but sure enough, as soon as Santa showed up, Nicholas freaked out again and was out of there. I ended up taking one thinking I may photoshop Santa in it, but I'll have to play with it to see. Oh well, we'll try again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment