Christopher rolled over today! I was watching him because he kept trying so took out the video camera. After sitting there for a few minutes watching him, I shut the camera off and then he did it (from his stomach to his back)! I was bummed that I missed getting it on film, but so excited for him!
My name is Tara Hernandez and I live in the big city of Los Angeles. I am a Mom, a wife, employee, student, chef, housekeeper, and whatever else comes to mind. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the moments spent with my boys. I love them so much and wanted to have something to look back on to help remember all of our shared moments together. Enjoy!
Our Family
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Rolling over
Christopher rolled over today! I was watching him because he kept trying so took out the video camera. After sitting there for a few minutes watching him, I shut the camera off and then he did it (from his stomach to his back)! I was bummed that I missed getting it on film, but so excited for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment